English, Korean, Thai
Day 1 : Arrive
* Pick up at Bangkok airport and transfer to hotel in Bangkok.
Day 2 : Muangkaew Golf Club
* Golf at Muang kaew Golf Club 18 Holes, As with most of Lee Schmidt’s work, the bunkering provides both visual and golfing effect and balances the risk
and reward aspect of great golf course design. Conditioning is always top quality, established by the joint Western and Thai Managers to USGA
standard. The greens of the latest Tiff-Eagle variety give smooth and fast putting surfaces.
Day 3 : Riverdale Golf Club
* Golf at Riverdale Golf Club 18 Holes, Riverdale Golf Club is one of a few excellent Bangkok golf courses. Jonathan Morrow and Al Tikkanen designed
and like Red Mountain, their other high-profile Phuket golf course, Riverdale makes good use of intelligent routing and elevation changes. Riverdale
may not at first glance look the most menacing test of golf. However, it’s all an illusion.
Day 4 : City Tour Bangkok
* City Tour Bangkok
Day 5 : Tranfer to Huahin
* Bangkok – City Tour Huahin
Day 6 : Palm Hills Golf Club
* AM – Take a trip to Marukataiyawan Palace Maruekhathaiyawan Palace between Cha-Am and Hua Hin was built by King Vajiravudh (Rama VI) as a
seaside summer retreat in 1923. Originally, the King had a Palace built on Hat Chao Samran beach, a little more North, but he was unhappy with it and
decided to demolish the building and use the teak wood to construct a new Palace facing the sea in Cha-Am district. The location was found convenient
because Cha-Am was by then connected to Bangkok by rail and the area was beneficial to health with its forest and fresh sea air.
PM – Golf at Palm Hills Golf Club 18 Holes
One of the first international standard courses in Hua Hin, Palm Hills Golf Club remains a firm favourite and although a bit short it’s an excellent layout
with fast greens which are tricky to read. Good clubhouse with excellent bar and restaurant. After enjoying a round of golf, you will be transferred back
to the hotel.
Day 7 : Banyan Golf Club
* Banyan Golf Club Hua Hin is an outstanding golf courses which we voted onto our list of Best Golf Courses in Thailand. The course was designed by a
local architect he has made use of the natural surroundings and the pineapple plantations which surround the course often come into play.
After enjoying a round of golf, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
>> Back Bangkok
Day 8 : Depart
* Sleep in, and request a late checkout.
Transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight home.
**Single Charge 8,000 THB/ Pax
|Course Detail||Holes, Par , Range yards|
|Course Address||อำเภอบางพลี สมุทรปราการ 10540|
|Course Phone Number|
|Visitor Rate (Weekday)|
|Visitor Rate (Weekend)|
|Course Facilities|| All accommodation , Daily breakfast , All green fees caddy carts , Guide Fee (1 Guide) , All airport transfers , All golf course transfers ,|
|Google Map||Google Map|
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox